Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday BABE!!


Today my Sweet Hubby turned the big 31...
Here are a few things I love about Mark:
1. He is a hard worker
2. He loves to have a good time
3. He LOVES to go out to eat as much as I do:}
4. He is a good Husband and helps me out with the babes so much!
5. He is an AWESOME DADDY!
6. He just PASSED block ONE of Nursing school... He is done with school until Aug. So now he is Back working at the hospital FULL time!
Mark thanks for everything you do and everything you are I am one lucky girl! I got the BEST thing from you.. 3 Wonderful Kids.

For his Birthday we are heading over to the Happiest Place on Earth! Life has been none stop crazy the last couple months and so I am looking forward to a family trip and being together!

I can smell the OCEAN BREEZE NOW.........

No comments: