Monday, September 10, 2007

I am still ALIVE






Hello everyone!
I am Back in action! Thanks for waiting around to hear what our little family has been up to this last month.
I have been busy with life which is Graycee,Mark,work,Graycee,Mark and MORE work!
we did get to go away with some friends camping over Labor day weekend which it was nice to get out of the heat!!! we took two girls from our ward to help babysit and let me tell you they were a LIFE SAVER!
I am glad you guys have stuck with me and check my blog every now and then! I promise to be better at posting more often. here are some fun pic for you All to enjoy!

3 comments:

The Hoyt Family said...

Woman! Put some photos up of your camping trip.....we want to see Graycee! I am blogging for you :) hehe.

The Hoyt Family said...

Yeah! love the photos and graycee is getting so BIG! We need to get together!!!!

The Schureman Family said...

Welcome back:)