Monday, September 27, 2010

where do I start?

I have been MIA for a while now. Lets just say I am READY for 2010 to be over. The only GOOD that has come from this year is that Weston was born well ok and a lot more things :}

I am thinking about going private I have had a lot of things happen this past year and I am really NEEDING to write about it because hello this is my journal, Plus I am wanting to print this Someday!

well things I have missed out on:
* Aug. 8th was my 29th bday
*Aug.10th Ryker had his 2nd Bday and his party was at Papa's fire station
* Aug.12th 2010 marked a BIG 5 yeaRs for Mark and I
*Sept.16th Hudson and Nash were born.
at 24 weeks and 6 days!




I love the picture of Mark and I it was taken right after he asked the Big Question!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

I want to be invited if you go private. I hear ya about this year being done and over with

Kelsey said...

Invite me too, I blog stalk you haha. Can't believe it's only been 5 years since your big day, oh the good old days huh. {Not like having a family isn't great, you know what I mean}

Pepper Lovin! said...

me too if you go private

Lacey Lou Who said...

So cute! It has been a crazy year! We love you guys, hope your doing well!

Bailey said...

Glad to see youre back. Hope Westin is doing better. Let me know if you need help!
bailey.l.michael@gmail.com

add me so i can keep reading!

Suzanne Maughan said...

If you go private, I want an invite!!! :) I know this is from a while ago but still.