Monday, December 10, 2007

Hello Hello!




Hello everyone!
Yes I am still alive and doing well,I am updating my blog for ALL you fans out there that keep BUGGING me to UPDATE!
SO here I go!

I Finally finished the kitchen and I am in love with the way it turned out.
Thanksgiving was a BLAST I hope we go to Cali every year It was a perfect trip the weather was awesome and Graycee loved are morning RUNS to the pier to see Uncle Jim!
while we were there it was my Dads Birthday on Nov. 24t...... We had a bonfire and then went to the BEST MALT shop in San Diego for dinner with ALL the cousins so there was ALOT ALOT of people! Just the way my dad would have had it with ALL his family there! well besides Dusty and Trent and there fams we missed you guys!

Now I am getting ready for Graycee's FIRST birthday Party and Christmas! I have no idea what to get a one year old for Christmas! Graycee is going to hate life when she gets older her birthday is on Dec.23 Ya you read it right 2 days before Christmas!
I made her birthday invitations last night thanks to the help of my mom!!! I am just learning how to do Digital scrap booking!
I love it so far.....
my next project is are Christmas cards which I am hoping to have done by tonight!

My goal is to have are Christmas cards out in the mail by Thursday so we will SEE!

here are so fun photos I hope you enjoy!

15 comments:

Brynn P. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your kitchen. Looks awesome.....what i can see of it anyways!!!
FINALLY A POST!!!! yay!!

The Candlands said...

Yeah! You're alive! Love the kitchen and darling invites! So excited you're into hybrid scrapbooking!

BCOOPER said...

Way too cute!! I am going to have to learn that digital scrapbooing thing. LOVE it. I can not believe she is almost one. Time FLIES!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I was just on Courtney's blog and saw that she bought a pug puppy from you! I have been looking for a pug for my 8-year-old daughter. She has been begging for a small dog to sleep in her bed and cuddle her...I have been searching...do you have any left? If so, how much are you asking?

SunGood said...

K Annie I'm officially offended you didn't add me to your friend list:) Jk.. I love checking in on you..Don't you hate remodeling, but love it when its done? We pretty much gutted our whole house a while back! I was out of a kitchen sink for 6 weeks!!! I would love to see your house and meet you baby!! How's your mom and dad doin? Good 'ole Steve! What did he used to call me?? I think it was Elton John or something, do u remember that??

Cam and Mele said...

Annie! I haven't been on my blog until now to THANK YOU so much for telling Courtney about our puppies! She came and got one! There's nothing more that I want, than to have the little guys go to a good home, and she is so sweet! Thanks for advertising! We actually sold all of our puppies, but the studs owners (who get a pick from the litter) asked us to sell theres, so we have 1 GIRL LEFT!:D your the best!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

WAY TO GO ON YOUR KITCHEN ANNIE!! It looks darling. And holy cow is that baby getting big. SO CUTE...and of course she can't live without a bow.

tiffany knox said...

gracee is beautiful- infact, the picture at the top of your blog is the cutest picture I've ever seen- Gerber baby worthy. I feel your pain about the christmas baby I had Ciera last year on the 22nd of dec.I got her blocks that you put in a cube according to the shape and she loved it. she doesnt know how to do the shapes so she opens it and dumps it a lot and I timed it and it kept her busy for 25 minutes (very good for a knox kid.)
merry christmas

Webb Family said...

You and your mom are so talented!!! I can't believe she will be 1! I love your red kitchen it turned out great.

Unknown said...

i better get a christmas card from you! [address: 4166 E. Jasper Dr. Gilbert, AZ 85296]

as soon as i finish up this semester, we should hang out and catch up! i'll come over and see your cute new kitchen or something... and your beautiful baby girl!!

x's and o's,
joanna

Bridget and Dustin said...

Congrats on the new post! Love the pictures of the kitchen, it looks so good. I can't believe that Gracee will be turning one. Love the cute pictures of her.

Arnett's said...

Mark, your baby is adorable!

-Sara Arnett (Rich)

SunGood said...

K so fun running into you the other day!! It was so good to catch up! You seriously made me smile! Love ya girl, talk to ya later!

Jeff and Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SunGood said...

Allright girl.. time for a Christmas update!! :)