Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ryker is a MONTH old.......






I have no idea where the time has gone Ryker turned a month on Sept. 10th................ Gosh it doesn't seem possible.

 This might sound crazy but it was a fast but LONG month. Ryker is doing well he is growing everyday he is my chubby little guy. He eats every 2 hours and acts like he has never had food before!

  Next week his Nurse is coming out to see how he is doing, so I will keep you updated on that. 
  Graycee is LOVING being a big sister she is a big helper!! She is doing A LOT better than I thought she would be. Crazy how time flies she isn't a baby anymore. Last night we stopped and picked up some dinner and we are driving away and CLEAR as can be she says "I WANT FRENCH FRY" YA I just started to laugh... She really is MArk's daughter he LOVES french Fries... Way to go BABE!!!
    
 Here are some photos I took the other day,Graycee saw her PRETTY SKIRT hanging up and freak out to wear it.So me being me I gave in to what she wanted story of my life!  Mark gets so mad when I give in to her. I just hate to hear her whine it drives me CRAZY!  so I took some pictures of her dancing in her as she calls it her PRETTY!

 Then Mark came home and she wanted a picture with him it was so cute! No worries Mark you still look HOT in your work clothes!

10 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

He's so big. That a girl. Those were probably my first words too. I love me some french fries. I love the picture of Graycee at the top with her piggies. She's all grown up.

Leah Martineau said...

How are you doing?? My sister has so much fun hanging out with your brother-in-law. Such a small world. Well Ryker is soooo cute. Of course I LOVE the name but if he is anything like my Ryker you will be in trouble!! My Ryker is ALL BOY and CRAZY!! =) Talk with you soon.

Nikki said...

Yes you are posting all the time now.. He is so darn cute. The time flys by. Ok, love her playing in the skirt.

lundgrenville said...

So darn cute!! Where is a picture of you....Miss Hottie!!
I have some things for you guys. Sorry...its been a crazy few weeks for us!! Love you all tons!!
Can we come by this weekend??
Hugs!

Mandy Stewart said...

Annie, He is soooo handsom. I am so happy for you guys! What a cute family!

The Bradford's said...

Oh my goodness, Ryker is so chubby and cute! I love it! When you feel up to it call me and we will play.

Cam and Mele said...

Thanks so much for the congrats and the advice! So far I love that office, and have heard great things about Dr. D (I don't know how to spell his name;)). Your kids are adorable, congrats on your new baby! He's a doll!!

Nikki said...

Here is my e-mail nicholebillingsley@cox.net for the coupons. It was nice hang'in out with you guys!

Tara said...

Annie, thanks for stopping by! My gosh 2 beautiful babies, I had heard you had a girl, but a boy, too?...Congratulations!!! Everyone is adorable and it looks like you guys are doing awesome!

tiffany knox said...

that skirt is way too cute! I want one! I love the name ryer its so cute. I m so excited for you to get a girl and a boy aren't we lucky??
I never excluded you from my blog it was accidental if you couldn't check it! enjoy that cute little boy!