Friday, January 15, 2010

Goofy Steven Skousen......

****Here is a picture of my Baby belly I am holding my cute nephew Austin******
I am 36 weeks and we still have NO NAME for this cute little boy!
For me that is a hard thing because I LOVE to have my kids name picked out, I feel like I REALLY know them by the time they make there BIG entrance into this crazy family.

The other day I was at my parents house and I was talking with my dad about the baby and if we have a name picked out, I told him NO!!!!
Graycee was sitting next to us and leans over to my dad and says my babies name is GOOFY STEVENSKOUSEN! My dad was like oh GREAT THANKS! She has called him Goofy for a LONG time, Sorry Ms. G that isn't going to be his name.

Mark and I have a few names that we keep going back and forth but NOTHING set in stone and it is KILLING ME! if it was my way his name would be SCHUREMAN STEVEN SKOUSEN but EVERYONE keeps telling me NO! I just love it.. we know his middle name will be Steven for sure. I will keep you all posted on this baby boy. I could have him anytime, My other 2 kids came at 36 weeks so it is a waiting game! I can't wait to meet him and hold him in my arms. I have fought hard to keep him inside so he can grow! SO I am so excited the time is ALMOST here.

6 comments:

The Bradford's said...

don't you dare name your baby shurmeman! HE will hate you when he is older. HaHa that is so funny. So are you off bedrest?

Nikki said...

U will find a good one when you see him. It will just come to you. I love the dark hair by the way

Bailey said...

Im excited for you to have him too! fun fun! keep us posted.

Leslie said...

We are having the same dilema...I have two names I like. I have the middle name picked out and it's not so cute but its a family name. But I think once we do know, I will let it be a suprise!!

Why not Steven Shureman, Luke has my maden name of Hooper as a middle name. I kind of like Shureman myself for a first name too!!

Anyway, I think your belly is cute...Mine is huge and I am so uncomfortable with 10 weeks left.

Good luck with eveything...can't wait to see pics of your little guy!!

Kristy Treible said...

You look so cute Prego girl! I can't believe you don't have a name picked out yet!!!! My cousin just had a boy and named him Krew, I thought that was cute! Good luck!

Evan and Lindy said...

I'm right there with you on the name thing. Braeden was always Braeden, but I am at a total loss with this one! And it's bugging me! But I am so glad to hear that you have made it this far with your baby and hope that when he does come, he's just as perfect as your other 2! You and Mark make beautiful babies!