Saturday, November 29, 2008

where has the time gone????






I have MAJOR updating to do for this great little blog of mine.Where has the time gone?I swear I just posted YESTERDAY!


 HIGHLIGHTS FOR OCT. and NOV.
*Girls trip to Cali
*Halloween
 *Dads birthday party at the fire station
* Family night {Making Sprinkles cupcakes}
*Ryker's Blessing
*Thanksgiving
*Training for a half marathon
*Mark broke his finger
*Ryker got ok from the doc to get his tongue clipped
* Ryker is healthy little boy he is in the 95%  range for his age.. I have myself a little linebacker
*Graycee is happy as ever she is Rykers second mother!



6 comments:

Nikki said...

You are always doing so much fun stuff. I am jealous. Hey you throwing the super bowl party again this year?

smartquacker said...

WOw! looks like you guys have been really busy!

Birchall Family said...

LOVE the pictures! I just love your family!!! Sounds like you guys have been pretty busy, hope you are having a great Christmas season!

Rusty and Jacquie said...

Yes Mrs. Annie you still need to update! I love reading about you and your cute kids! Well, Merry Christmas!

BRENT said...

update?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

SERIOUSLY- YOUR FAM IS THE FREAKING BOMB...HONESTLY. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!! UPDATE PLEASE.