Friday, February 6, 2009

Jett Allen Schureman




I am back once again! Gosh I feel like I just updated my blog but by the look of things It has be some time.......

 Well it happened again.... Travis and Corree lost another baby. The same problems as before Corree's water started to leak at 20 weeks they put her on bed rest in the hospital. A couple days later she started to have contractions and Sunday Jan. 11th 2009 Jett Allen Schureman was born.
 He only lived for a little while,but Travis and Corree were there with him and just held him.
 I am so GRATEFUL that Travis and Corree let us see him and HOLD him. He was PERFECT he looked just like Griffin.
  
 I am so Grateful for the gospel and to KNOW that we WILL be with Talon and Jett again someday,oh what a GREAT DAY that will be.

  We had the Service on Jan.16th 2009 at the Mesa Cemetery. 
It was so nice to see so MANY people there for Travis and Corree.
 
 It made my heart break when Travis was carrying Jett's Casket. Nobody should have to do that.To see a dad holding his sons casket just broke my heart. 
 
 like I said before I KNOW we will be with both of them again,but it doesn't make it easier or make your heart NOT ache for those babies.

 Mark and I went to the Temple with Rusty and Jacquie a couple days after Jett passed away,I had so much peace and I felt Talon and Jett there. The feeling was so strong it was nice to go to a place and have some peace. I have being holding A LOT in the last couple of months and it was good to go and spend some good Quality time with Mark with NO KIDS!!!!
 
 I am so Grateful for Mark and the GREAT husband he is,I am glad he was raised by GOOD parents and great brother and sisters!
  
 I am Grateful for my family and to everyone that send there love to us during this hard time.

 update on my kiddos

 we just went to the doc for ryker's 5 month check up he is 99% in his height and weight
 Graycee went for her 2 year check up and she is right in the middle for everything!!!

 they both are so fun and I am so glad to have them for eternity!!!! I love being there MOM!
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

Cam and Mele said...

I am so sorry for their loss, but you are right, it is wonderful to know that we will be able to see all of our loved ones again!! What a sweet update.

Kami Milliron said...

Our Daughter passed away on January 9, 2009. She was Stillborn when I was 8 months pregnant. Losing a Child is the hardest thing a Parent will ever go through. My heart goes out to them. The knowledge of Eternal Families is such a true blessing !

How are you and your Family doing ? Your Kids are getting SO big. You have such a beautiful Family : )