Thursday, March 11, 2010

buddy and cowboy






when Ryker was born Graycee started calling Ryker buddy and it has just stuck! Then I had Weston and my dad was holding him the day he was born and said oh cowboy you are to cute. Now Weston has a nickname Graycee calls her brothers by there nicknames more then there REAL names.

we Also like to call Weston
WES
JR. He is a twin to Mark's dad Mike.

I took some pictures of my kids yesterday to show how BIG Weston is getting.
He is over a month old and just hit 7 POUNDS! Way to go WES

5 comments:

Rusty and Jacquie said...

I can't believe how much he has changed!!

Chad and Amanda said...

Love love love all the pics :)

Nikki said...

They are so adorable. See you Monday :)

Kristy Treible said...

They are all so cute Annie!

Lacey Lou Who said...

He is so cute! All of your little ones are adorable!