Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All you need is LOVE

Sunday we all got together at my mom and dad's house and HEART ATTACKED there bedroom.
It was a PERFECT way to show my dad that these little babes LOVE HIM and Nana so much!
My parents came home Monday to a nice little treat from there 15 grand babies!
* ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE*




We can get through anything with these cute kids......











Some Cute things some of the kids said in there letters:
Tuff: I wanna some cookies,I wanna fire truck
Tess: I wish I could bring you flowers
Braxton: when you get better I want to give you a turtle
Graycee: I like you because of your fire truck
Dayten: I love that you spend time with us when we come over to your house!
Kenadee: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

3 comments:

Bridget and Dustin said...

What sweet kids you guys are! I'm sure they just loved it when they got home. I'm keeping your dad and family in my prayers. Love ya

Kristy Treible said...

Oh Annie I just read the post about your daddy.... I love you and really will keep him and your family in my prayers. I love your family soooo much!

The Cluffs said...

Annie, it was good to see you the other day. I am SO sorry to hear about your dad. He is such a great man! What a cute post.
Email me with your email and I will add you to my blog! Hang in there.
Shanna
shannacluff@yahoo.com