Wednesday, March 10, 2010

weekend with my BABE




I have to give a BIG shout out to my MOTHER IN LAW for watching my 3 little babes,so I could have 2 PEACEFUL days with my LOVER

Mark had to do a bus trip up there so I was LUCKY enough to tag along. MArk has been gone A LOT lately with either school, work or more work he is ONE Busy guy! Thanks Mark for working so hard and still finding time to come home and be a GREAT
daddy. My favorite part of the day is when I hear your truck
pull up....

There are MANY days he walks in the door and I just start
going off about WHAT a DAY I have had with
our 3 little babes. He just listens and never complains I do enough of that for
ALL of us.

2 comments:

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Aren't Dad's and Grammie's the best! I wished we lived closer so we could get a weekend away! But Ben does the same thing. I can be very frazzled when he gets home, and he just jumps right in and does what needs to be done. What Great Husbands! Glad Mark turned out so well!

Nikki said...

Fun times, I am glad you guys were able to get away with one another.